Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
"De you haven't changed a bit." Chandi commented as she got up from the chair she'd been sittting in and began to pace the room, although it didn't seem like they REALLY had to stay in the command center any longer now that the threat of Spot had passed. "Kei I'd watch out how many ideas you give this one...he'll take them litarely. She added a playful grin gracing her features as she glanced at the De. "By the way, I liked the red better." Chandi had made a circle around De and was now standing behind him with a piece of his hair between her fingers as she inspected the now purple locks. For Chandi it was odd to see this many old faces reunited in one place on yet another superhero team Beauty, lets how this one doesn't turn into the team of hero complex people that the last one had.

"Wonder if AJ's killed Sparky yet?" She muttered mostly to herself, hoping to whatever god would listen that her two closest friends hadn't killed each other upon being placed in the same place again. "Although I wouldn't blame her if she did...." Chandi added shifting her weight and moving away from De to look out the big window towards the ocean below. Somehow seeing all these old faces was sending Chandi into a tail spin of emotions, she'd come so far from how she'd been back when she was with Valiant she wasn't sure she was ready to be reminded of how things had been and how much she'd changed. Although the change had been for the better Chandi wasn't sure if her old friends and the people she cared about most would still love her for being her, Cameron hadn't reacted differently to her but AJ was the real worry in her mind. Both woman had changed a great deal so would they still have that close bond that they'd had two years ago?

"Bloody, I'm thinking again." Chandi exclaimed pulling herself out of her thoughts before she truly when into non-speaking Chandi depressed mode. "Beauty, I'm still in my suit." She laughed having forgotten that she hadn't changed when herself and Cameron had gotten back into the building and although she loved the suit she did realize it wasn't very big at all and didn't cover much.

Messages In This Thread