Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
"The Mob? Please luv. They couldn't afford me if they tried. And I haven't been a giggilo in over a decade. Well...except for that one night...."

He responded to Kei with an almost distant look on his face as he was circled by Chandi. He turned his head a bit to the woman who seemed to know a bit to much about him considering he'd never seen her before in his life.

"Oi. No touching unless you plan to let me touch ya back. And no letting me touch ya back unless ya really mean it luv."

De commented as he tilted his head away from Chandi, slipping his dred from her grasp. He kept a steady gaze upon her as she made her way from behind him and over to the window. The last sheila to walk up on him like that whom he didn't recognize had shot him, and the one before that had shot at him, so he had made it a point to keep a careful eye out for any more women like that since he hated getting shot.

"But as I was sayin'....no. I don't work for any mob. And quit trying to badmouth my suit. The all black motiff is a classic and great for nightclubbin', which is always a plus considerin' I was thinkin' bout walking into town for the night."

Messages In This Thread