Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
“Thanks.” Chandi threw a coy smile at ‘Vok as he made his comment about her outfit, after all what girl wouldn’t fancy a comment like that from someone that looked like the space pirate did. “Be seeing you then.” She added as ‘Vok went to find the laundry room. I’ll change once I’m done playing with De’s mind.

Suppressing a giggle at the obvious confusion as to why or how she knew so much about De. “I didn’t find those comments amusing a few years back and I still don’t find your constant need to hit on any breathing woman amusing now.” Chandi replied in answer to De’s earlier comment about her touching his hair.

Her attention was pulled away when AJ made her quick appearance and exit from the room, giving Chandi a wink in the process. “At least their happy and talking…” She muttered pleased to see that Cameron and AJ had both survived their encounter on the roof. “Ripper, I need to talk to Christian.” Chandi wouldn’t admit it but she missed everyone back in New York, even the people she couldn’t trust she missed him or her non-the less.

“Well De figured out who I am yet? Or to you need a few more hints?” Chandi questioned him turning to look over her shoulder at him, “How ‘bout I give you one last hint.” She added dropping her illusion to reveal her actual appearance in all its furry glory. “Miss me?”

Messages In This Thread