Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Kei couldn’t help but let her jaw drop, a chick with a set of wings she could handle…a chick that was quite literally cat woman was a completely different story, “You’ve got fur!” She blurted out, her jaw dropping just a little more after her exclamation, and suddenly she was feeling like the most normal of the three women residing on the island, which was definitely a new occurrence for the 27 year old surfer.
“Sorry, didn’t mean to say that. Shutting up now.” She forcibly closed her mouth so as not to look like she was shocked and tried to think of something else to say or do, “So, uh, you want me to leave so you can catch up? Since it seems like everybody in the complex knows everybody else…I could probably go retrieve my boards and unpack if you two want to be alone.” Kei stood up from the chair, unsure if she should actually leave or stay or what she was supposed to do, every turn in this adventure had a new twist that she couldn’t have foreseen had she been psychic.
“Make myself scarce and all that, maybe get something to eat…” She trailed off, running her hand through her short hair absently. Part of her wanted to stay and get to know De more, he seemed interesting, but another part of her felt like she was suddenly intruding upon some sort of reunion.
“You could just find me if you plan on going anywhere, since no way am I staying in this building if there’s fun to be had somewhere else…or men to deceive. Course if I do the last part, Cooper would probably chew me out, since I’m not supposed to be doin’ that…” She gave a crooked smile; still waiting for some sort of reaction from either of them that showed they wanted her gone.

Messages In This Thread