Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
From the Kitchen the sound of a telephone ringing off the hook filled the hallways of the Guardians home.
Nate happened to be the only one in the direct area at the time, so he grabbed the phone. Figuring it was probably just Val Cooper checking up on them.

"Hello." he started the conversation. Surprised that the call was actually for him.
"You don't say. Giant Worm in New York, subway system right...probably an hour, but there's a storm here....right...ok, I'll be waiting."

Scribbling a quick note, he threw it on the fridge, grabbed his bags from his room and headed out on the porch to await his transportation.

The note simply said...
"I've been paroled! NY bound. Have fun kids! Shadow Strike."

As Vok finished up his laundry and quickly redressed, he was on his way through the kitchen and saw the note. Grinning, he raised his empty rum bottle in salute.
"One less man in my way!" he smirked, grabbed the note and was heading towards the control room when he saw Chandi, Kei and De all walking into the living room.
"Well Ladies, looks like I've got you all to myself." plopping down on the sofa motioned for them all to have a seat.
"We all might as well get to know each other. Looks like it's going to blow a gale out there tonight. No where to go, no one to do but each other."
He grinned wickedly as he reached for the TV remote.

Messages In This Thread