Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Kei gave Vok a questioning look, “What is that supposed to mean? Last I checked there was still four males livin’ in this jail.” She remarked sprawling out on the living room floor and snatching one of the pillows from the couch to use.
“Unless somebody got eaten by Spot…” Kei trailed off, looking at the other occupants of the room, “Which brings me back to how much I don’t relish surfin’ those waves with that monster…which brings me to how you made me bif it like a barney!” She was looking directly at John when she said this, her dark brown eyes harboring the slightest bit of annoyance.
“So they’ll be no doin’ of any kind unless you give me a real nice apology,” Her face broke into a devious smile that could match the wicked one now gracing Vok’s own features, “and just for reference purposes, I’m a con-artist…specializing in connin’ men and spittin’ ‘em back out when I’ve got what I wanted. Government told me I have to behave while I’m in this sentence, ya know…for the US citizens sakes, they never said anything about my teammates.” Kei moved her gaze to the ceiling, suddenly becoming much more interested in it.

“Anything else you’d like to know before you give me that apology?” She inquired, resting her hands behind her head looking as comfortable as possible and waiting for whatever reaction or answer she elicited. She wasn’t expecting an actual apology, but a surfer’s pride was not something to play with and Kei’s had been bruised with that fall…she hadn’t wiped out like that since her first couple sessions on a board, that was twenty years ago.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread