Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Star Wars movies
Ok, after reading this.... http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=17252

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Lucas is yet again letting his KIDS write these movies.

Call me a purist, I call myself one. There are 3 *count them, 1..2...3.. thank you* Star Wars movies. This crap he has been producing over the past few years is nothing but fluff meant to add cash to his dwindling piles he's got stockyarded at Skywalker ranch.
:bashlamer:
that's me, beating George Lucas with a HUGE FRICKIN STICK!

Not only are the stories lame...completely lame...let's remember how almost every single background in Attack of the Clones was nothing but a CGI painting, and you could TELL IT! I remember sitting in the theater at one scene looking at the background of it and realizing there was ZERO dimension to it. They had a chair, painted onto a wall. I mean, come on already!
The titles keep getting hoakier too. "The Creeping Fear" Almost as bad as "Attack of the f*&)ing Clones."

And I'm mad...I'm very mad over this. George Lucas has taken a character I grew up adoring and turned him into a whining Backstreet Boy wannabe. Darth Vader is the baddest black man in the universe! I remember being 5 years old and having freaking NIGHTMARES about Darth Vader...George Lucas has ripped away that fear and beautiful black visage to reveal a punk ass white boy!:troops:
I'm not going to say that Hayden Christianson isn't talented, he's got some marginal talent, check out "My Life as a House." he was great in that, but in these films...ugh.

:brickwall:

I want my 5.00 back!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread