Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Star Wars movies
Ugh! I am so fed up with Lucas at this point.
And that's sad coming from me. I grew up on Star Wars and Hell, I've got autographed photos of Darth Vader and Boba Fett sitting on my desk here at work! I'm still die hard about the original movies. But this crap he's producing now is a smear against the goodness that has always been Star Wars.
There are people who crack me up thinking these new films are the be all end all of the Star Wars films. Apparently, they wouldn't know good cinema if it smacked them in the face, and hard. These movies are nothing but a showcase of CGI and hack acting with BackStreet Boy wannabes.
The stories are non existant and flat. At least with Episodes 4-6 you could actually TELL what the story was supposed to be. Remember how you almost wet your pants the first time you heard "Luke, I am your father." NO ONE expected that!!!

He'll never be able to recapture that sort of glory, and he needs to quit trying. It's purely a marketing scheme that I WILL NOT give in to.
I will not purchase the new DVDs, I will not go see the "Final" (until he needs more cash) installment of his "Saga".
I've lost all respect for someone whom I've spent my life respecting. It's like seeing someone you consider a Hero to you being convicted of murder or something. That's what I equate it to.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread