Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice League Unlimited
I taped it and watched when I got in from work last night, and while I can't say I was displeased, as with all things I do have a few concerns.

~~~~~
The Good
~~~~~

Storytelling format and quality are still top notch. They had to change the intro a bit, which is understandable, but none of the "feel" of the show has been lost, even with the introduction of these new characters or their personalities. The Justice League really feels like a league now. Much more organized and focused on what it is they should be doing and how they want to go about doing it. Plus with the infusion of so many new characters and dynamics, a great myriad of new stories are now just waiting to be told.

~~~~~
The Bad
~~~~~

The new intro. I know I know....I said I can understand them changing the intro, and I can. And it's not even the opening sequence itself that bothers me. The music and presentation, while altered, is still very good and helps get me excited for the show. The only problem I have with it is the overuse of Captain Atom and Supergirl. I know they'll be two of the heavy hitters to join the team, but some peeks at the likes of Maxima (if she's on the team), Black Carnary, Elongated man, The Atom, and someone like Booster Gold or Blue Beetle would have been nice. Instead it seemed as if Supergirl and Cap Atom were going at it over who'd get the most air-time.

Other than that one thing about the opening, I really really enjoyed this show and can't wait for next weeks eppy. Hopefully this will become a means for me to learn a bit about certain DC heroes I'm not to familiar with, and find out about heroes I've never heard of before.

And does anyone else but me kinda hope Batgirl and Huntress made the cut?

Messages In This Thread