Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice League Unlimited
I can't wait for this new take on an already great cartoon. The idea of delving deep into DC's character stable to give the show's writers more material is a wonderful idea. It took a few minutes for the idea to sink in, but just think about it for a second. 60 Characters! I would challenge any of you to come up with 60 DC heroes off the top off your head. It would take me more than a few minutes to think of enough heroes to round out that roster. Which only means we will be getting to see some of the more obscure ones. In my book, that is a wonderful thing!

I hope beyond hope that we get a roster at one point that resembles the new JLA team from the Obsidian Age story. That was such a good book, that used some very cool characters. My choice for that team would be Jon Stewart, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Nightwing, Firestorm and Major Disaster.

The only downside to this new format is that we will no longer be getting the major hour long epic style stories. I just hope they can keep the stories as compelling as thy have been in the new half hour format. No matter what, I think it will be fun, but I also hope that it can be great at the same time.

TMT

Messages In This Thread