Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice League Unlimited
Ok...if you didn't see this last episode of JLU....just go throw yourself in front of a train. Life just isn't worth living if you missed this weeks adventure.

I must have tweaked out from beginning to end of this eppy just from the sheer brillance of giving this character a episode all his own. I mean...it's Him!!! Just thinking about it gets me so giddy I feel like typing in "leet speak".

Man...I don't even know If I want to post any spoilers as it would completely ruin the experience of seeing this character in all his glory for the first time. And may I just say the wrote him perfectly. That's always how I've seen him portrayed in the books but to see him in motion and to hear him voice all those lines you just know he's gonna say.....

~sigh~

Hands down my favorite episode this season. I know, I know...I haven't even seen them all yet, and I know both McGuiness and Hawkins are coming.....but c'mon. It's......him!!

Mini Spoiler:[spoiler]Ok....justa few small spoilers as to some more JLU members. Huntress has indeed made the cut, and so has the Star Spangled Kid, though they may have called her something else during the show(Star and Stripe I believe...but it's so totally her). Fire and Ice, Dr. Light, Aztec, Elongated Man, and some guy called Vigilante are also in.[/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread