Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universe X Appendices
Souce Comics International

Wasn't sure if anyone else here was a fan of the whole Earth X, Universe X, Paradise X series, but I was, am and probably forever will be. I was surfing tonight and came across this link to a great page of additional work not published in the comic version of Universe X (although it was in the collected version.) I found these little interludes were a great build up to the next chapter or just gave more insight into what was going on with the world. So here we have author Jim Krueger’s accompanying text to his and Alex Ross’s story, together with examples of the original pencilled artwork by series artist Dougie Braithwaite.

http://www.comics-international.com/Univ...index.html

Click and enjoy.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Yes, I was a HUGE fan of the whole darned thing! I followed it since it was just a tiny ASHCAN that came with my WIZARD one day and followed all the way until the end. It was quite a ride, and well worth it! I'll read the extra material you found later tonight, but it looks promising. THANKS!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]