Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Bill!
I wanted to be the first to thank our illustrious Local Hero for his hard work not only on our wonderful website, but on the great games in our Amusement Arcade.

Someday, I WILL Beat the Hexxagon! Lol
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Thank you Bill!
Your work on the arcade is supremely appreciated by me ^_^ since it gives me something to do when i'm extremely bored, and someday I might actually beat one of those games...
Thanks Smile it's always nice to know your work is appreciated, too often in this life people forget how far a simple thank you goes Smile

*goes off to work on more games.. muhahahaha*
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
None of this would have been possible if not for Localhero/Bill. He was the guy who kicked us in the butts and told us we could do it. He was the guy that toiled for hours to make it all work. And he is the guy that keeps it running day in and day out. Years from now, when our members number in the hundreds, it will all be because of him.

Everyone here owes Bill a big hearty handshake and a pint.

Cheers, mate.
The Mighty Thor
Yes, Thank you for helping me to release my inner geek on a regular basis as well as keeping in touch with the rest of my family when I just can't seem to get to a phone. You're the coolest Bill!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Yeah, because man, those telephones are hard to work...
*snicker*
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]