Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are they thinking???!??!?!
Ok, this thread is so not what you think it's going to be.

Jeremiah took this photo the other night. This is our Pomeranian Lady. And she's completely retarded! I swear! But you look at her and wonder.... what is she thinking..... Lol she's chewing on a stuffed moose toy...she wraps her paws around it, lays on her back like a baby, and chews on it until she falls asleep with it in her mouth like a pacifier
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Probably something like.. "I've got you my pretty.. and you're little mouse too"
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I'm willing to bet she's thinking: "Boy I wish those freaks would stop taking pictures of me! At least they could capture my GOOD side." or she might possibly be thinking, "my Uncle ROB hasn't come to visit in quite a while, boy I sure do miss him."
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Hey all, I haven't been around much lately and there is a reason why. No, it's not the baby...

Last friday we lost a member of our family. My poodle Coco had a stroke and had to be put to sleep. I've had her since I was 16, so she'd led a very full and loved life and passed away at the ripe old age of 17.

So if I seem off my game, that would be why. I really miss her alot and it's hard not to grieve the loss of someone who's been a part of your life for so long. (Grieving isn't good for the baby, so as a mommy to be, I have to think of that one first)
I've attached a picture of her in one of her favorite places...and that's kinda how I want to remember her.