Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21st Century Fox
21st Century Fox

Just wanted to say well done for a great article. I couldn't agree more on how nice it is to see a comic that doesn't try to be anything but wholesome fun. I know people want to bash marvel for jumping on the mangawagon, but they are simply filling a gap in the market. Ppersonally I don't see the problem as long as the story is there and the artwork fits the style of the narrative. Which in the case of most of the Mangaverse I believe it does.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Local Hero Wrote:21st Century Fox

Just wanted to say well done for a great article. I couldn't agree more on how nice it is to see a comic that doesn't try to be anything but wholesome fun. I know people want to bash marvel for jumping on the mangawagon, but they are simply filling a gap in the market. Ppersonally I don't see the problem as long as the story is there and the artwork fits the style of the narrative. Which in the case of most of the Mangaverse I believe it does.

Thanks for the kind words on the review, Local. Smile

Honestly, Marvel Mangaverse: Avengers Assemble! was a book I picked up on a whim as an Avengers fan - I did not expect to like it whatsoever, and was pleasantly surprised. It's been too long for me since Avengers has been fun for me. This was refreshing, and fun.

Does anyone know if the other Marvel Mangaverse books are as good?

Glenn Walker