Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issuing the Challenges
Hi all!

It's everyone's favorite (or not so) Asgardian imp with a challenge to issue to all our of Comics Uncovered Members.

You all ready comics, you know heroclix, you are a fount of knowledge to people out there who are wanting and willing to read it.

My challange is...I'd like to see everyone interested write a comic related article for Glenn Walker's Comic Widow's website. PM Glenn to ask for details such as word count, but he is always taking submissions.

Those of you accepting this challenge will get something really neat and cool from the Comics Uncovered Staff in your mailboxes.

My second Challenge is one that a few people here have already picked up on. Recruitment. For every 2 or 3 people you enlighten to our little home away from home, you'll get a super cool gift from the Comics Uncovered Staff in your mailbox. (Don't worry Surfer, I'm holding on to yours until you visit!) Make sure they let us know in the "How did you hear about Comics Uncovered?" Thread that you sent them here!

So, the challenges have been set forth! Let the games begin!

Enchantress :hulkout:
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Thank you Madam, I will collect asap.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
oh, does that mean you're going to write an article for Glenn's website?

*innocent grin*

He's been begging Thor for a Heroclix article for some time now...
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Thanks for plugging away for me, Chanty.

Anyone who wants to submit articles to Comic Widows can contact me here at Comics Uncovered, or at:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:comics@comicwidows.com">comics@comicwidows.com</a><!-- e -->

We're taking comic reviews or articles about any aspect of comics, the genre, the media, the industry, characters, creators, you name it.

Annnnnd... where is that Heroclix article anyway? ;-)

Glenn
Tell ya what good sir, I will write a Heroclix article for you this week, I promise!

I have been pretty busy with other stuff lately, but I bet I could come up with something good for you soon. Sorry for the delay.

TMT
The Mighty Thor Wrote:Tell ya what good sir, I will write a Heroclix article for you this week, I promise!

I have been pretty busy with other stuff lately, but I bet I could come up with something good for you soon. Sorry for the delay.

TMT

Take your time, Lord of Asgard. I understand how hard it can be ruling an extradimensional realm. Comic Widows is a free site and doesn't pay its writers. It's a fun thing, so I don't sweat deadlines, ever. Smile

Glenn Walker
Anyone up for this challenge? Comic Widows is always open for submissions, and we even have guidelines should you need them. Come on, what could be better than a chance to write about your favorite hobby?

Glenn Walker
What is it exactly are you looking for? Our own comic or Idea's for a story arch?
Xorn101 Wrote:What is it exactly are you looking for? Our own comic or Idea's for a story arch?
Comic Widows is my website that presents articles, opinions and reviews of comics in all forms of the media: mainstream and independent print, film, television, manga and anime, gaming and on the web.

Your best bet is to go to the website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.comicwidows.com">http://www.comicwidows.com</a><!-- m --> and see what's presented there. If you're interested in submitting, contact me offboard at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:comics@comicwidows.com">comics@comicwidows.com</a><!-- e --> and I'll send you our guidelines.

Thanks Smile

Glenn