Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun goofy movies
Ok, on days when I want to cheer up and I just need a stupid laugh. I pop one of the following movies in the VCR.

Evolution-with David Duchvony, Orlando Jones and Sean William Scott.
I can't help it. When we still walk around quoting lines from this movie, years later, it's funny. That and the fact that they kill the aliens with Head and Shoulders Shampoo!

Baseketball-PURE BRILLIANCE! I love this movie! It's an unwritten law that if it's on and we surf by it, we have to stop and watch it.

Don't be a Menace-Early Wayans Brothers when they were still funny.

So, what's your favorite stupid movie?
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Snatch - Not really a "goofy" movie...but it does it for me. Not a huge Brad Pitt fan.....but him as an Irish Gypsy plus Johnathan Statham is just brillant.

Mean Guns - Cristopher Lambert, Ice T, and copious amounts of mindless violence. Nuff Said.

~EDIT~

Oh..I don't own Mean Guns...but everytime it comes on cable I'm right there to watch it. Another movie I don't own but Loooove is...

Fulltime Killer!! Not even gonna tell you about that one....but man. great movie.
Goofy Movies? Well for me it's got to be The Princess Bride. I know I know.. i'm an old softie at heart, but the combination of music, action and humour just do it for me.

I have to agree with chanty about Evolution, it's just Fun with a capital F. Other than that any of the three American Pie movies can cheer me up.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Probably one of my favorite STUPID movies is Ready to Rumble. It is just hillarious if you've ever watched wrestling or know someone who's REALLY into it. I also watch Young Frankenstein whenever possible. Pauly Shore movies still amuse me (at least the early ones) I won't watch anything he made after Biodome. So, to summarize, I like some PRETTY STUPID movies, but hey, to each their own.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]