Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vagabonds Out of Character Thread
Thought I would start one of these in preperation for the new game starting.

I am so stoked at being able to write Liath again. I've really missed him since the last game I played him in faded away. I am glad Theore chose to set this just as the crusades were starting, as this was a fairly interesting time in history especially in europe and into the middle east. Looking forward to some great encounters heh.. just hope noone get's burned at the stake first time out Wink
oh you never know!

Besides, those of you who got to play with Tatyana last time, have a few pleasant surprises in store for you as well.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Well hopefully my Matthias bio gets accepted, and then you'll have a badass creature of the night walking amongst you.
Scary thing is Harl...we're already going to have on that's on that road....

Just wait, I'm posting Tatyana's history sometime within the next few days. I've played her off and on for about 10 years now, she has an extensive history to her.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Welcome aboard Harl Smile can't wait to get started now. *hint* *hint* Wink
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I quite frankly can't wait either. First thing I plan on doing is making sure people don't think Matt's too Whedon inspired. And I'm a little dense at the moment, so I'm not really getting the hint stuff. Sorry about that.
Yeah, welcome aboard....
Perhaps our GM *hinthinthint* *grin* can give us an update soon!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
And then Harley got hit by a giant concrete block. Ok, think I've set a new record for densiness. Man, hopefully I won't look like such a fool when we get the party started...
Well,
since it seems the impatience is high in this thread I will give you an update: I am currently formulating a beginning for the story since I feel 5 players is sufficient for now. By the end of this weekend, or the beginning of next week we should be up and running.

- Theore
The game has begun, the thread is called 'On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning'.

Have fun everybody.

-Theore
can I just say YAY!!!! .. a great opening post Theore Smile and it's great to be playing Liath again.

although for some reason when I read that title I hear Talking Heads singing it Wink
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
YES! Thanks Theore, and a nice opening post too.
Ok, so far this game is officially kicking the ass of Guardians...

and Watcher is not amused.

;-)

It's awesome guys, keep up the great work!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Totally loving this game so far ^_^ Oh and please forgive Mila she can have horrible people skills at times....
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Give Watcher my apologies then.

You guys are doing a great job in posting, keep it up!

- Theore
I have to say, "great posting!" but I'm not going too, because in my opion, this is some really awesome posting, so keep up that not good, but fantastic job.

I'm so loving this game.
Thor said it just a few moments ago...everyone is playing off of each other so beautifully! That's the secret of a super successful story!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Just a nagging little thing my girl Mila hasn't said anything about being an empath....so really all anyone knows about her at this point in time is that she's older then anyone in the group and she's Greek. She hasn't even mentioned being immortal (Although any intelligent person would come to that conclusion after a few of the things she's said.) this is just a reminder to remember that you as a player may know these things about other player's characters...but your character doesn't know them until it's said aloud in the game.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
She told Matthias that she knew his emotions were conflicted. That's where he got the empath thing from.
Quote:“Your emotions are conflicted…” She spoke with an air of knowing and wisdom in her voice as she locked gazes with the pale skinned man/vampire.
Harley Wrote:She told Matthias that she knew his emotions were conflicted. That's where he got the empath thing from.

Mila studies body language and can pick up on little things that nobody else could without using her powers, this is a trick she's picked up from having lived for a very long time. So honestly for all Matthias knew she was just very perceptive, because as I remember I never included in that post if it was her empathy powers that clued her into Matthias' emotions or if it was just the mere fact that Mila is a master at studying body language and how a person is feeling just by the way they are acting.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Solace Wrote:Mila studies body language and can pick up on little things that nobody else could without using her powers, this is a trick she's picked up from having lived for a very long time. So honestly for all Matthias knew she was just very perceptive, because as I remember I never included in that post if it was her empathy powers that clued her into Matthias' emotions or if it was just the mere fact that Mila is a master at studying body language and how a person is feeling just by the way they are acting.
Even then, in my opinion, it is a viable conclusion by Matthias, and just so you know, I only skim the bios, as to give an idea of the character but still being in the dark about them, just like Matthias.
before this snowballs into something that it shouldn't I feel like I should intervene. Both sides have valid points, but it all comes down to how Matthias could make that assumption by one simple comment, empath's are not common individuals in the 11th century; it might have seemed like a reasonable assumption for Matthias to make, but in the end she did not say anything or do anything to confirm his assumption. So that's how that comment will be treated as, and assumption, he has not proof of either her immortality or her empathy.

-Theore
Harley,
I have sent you two PMs requesting an explanation for what Matthias is doing and have not received a response, if you would be so kind as to send me a PM explaining this I would appreciate it. If not, I'll have to take certain measures.

-Theore
Theore Wrote:Harley,
I have sent you two PMs requesting an explanation for what Matthias is doing and have not received a response, if you would be so kind as to send me a PM explaining this I would appreciate it. If not, I'll have to take certain measures.

-Theore
Actually I did reply to your PM. Since you hadn't PM'ed back, I assumed my plan was alright.
Well, it seems that a PM got lost somewhere between the two of you. So Harley, if you wouldn't mind, please resend your response to Theore so this can get cleared up. We want to avoid any miscommunication between players and the GMs.

Thanks,
TMT