Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
In the immortals words of a famous song...

"The Best is Yet to come..."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
*Sigh*

I know it's a little late in the game to be asking but ummmmm.....would it be at all possible to change my character again? I know I know....this like...the second or third time, but since Usagi hasn't exactly been snatched from his reality and interacted with the other's yet, it wouldn't...or at least shouldn't affect the game adversely in any way. Cloak I'll keep, to be sure, as I'm quite fond of the notion behind "him", but there's still that voice in the back of my head that tells me that there's still a character type that's missing from the team that Miyamoto simply doesn't fill correctly. And no...it's not the wacky, bi-polar, swinger lifestyle living, comic releif.

I already have a character in mind and an extremely short but to the point bio written out, though I may find a more suitable character and whip up a bio for him/her instead. Matter of fact....a great idea Just popped into my head. Well ok...it's a really bad idea now that I think about it.....but the character itself is just what I'm looking for.

So great Thunder God of hammers and beer.....would it be possible?
Its fine by me if you want to trade in one character for another. I want The Watch to remain fluid and fresh, so actually anyone can change their characters around at any time if you want to. If over the coarse of the game you want to swap eight different characters in and out of the missions, that's ok. But you must have two characters available at all times, even if you have five others waiting on deck. Because when it comes down to it, the more characters we swap in and out, the better the variety will be when it comes down to the team dynamic.

Just shoot me a PM and let me know what changes you want to make to your roster and I'll set you up.

TMT
Ok, I know that The Watch has been anything but steady or fast paced the last few months. It's amazing how much of your life can be consumed by something as small as a baby. The last thing I want to do is spend hours on the computer when I have something as cute as my daughter to otherwise occupy my time.

Although, at the same time, I realize that I once led a fast paced and engrossing RPG, and I would very much like to get back to that. But I will need your help to do it. I love running this game, but if I don't have my players, there is nothing I can do. I can't write the game story myself. Well, I suppose I could, but I wouldn't have any fun without you guys. If you all posted more often, I would be sure to do the same. Because I get really excited and involved when you all are actively playing.

Basically, this post is my request to get The Watch moving with some steam behind it again. Post as often as you like. Once, twice, three times a day if you can think of ways to make the game more exciting. Keep me on my toes. Throw me some curves. I will definitely be throwing some your way. And I will surely be posting more often, so if you want back on the train, climb aboard, because I am looking for one hell of a ride.

TMT
I'm willing to do my part.

I also want to apologize to those of you who post in the Guardians. I've been fighting off being sick for 2 weeks now and my head wasn't into the game. Just like it wasn't into this one. But I'm feeling much better and things shall continue!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I'll do what I can. I've been one of the ones who has been VERY absent. I'll do better I promise!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I would love to continue with this game, but it'll have to wait a week before I post again. Leaving tomorrow for a week.
I don't want to step on your toes TMT, but at the same time I'd like to continue with my next post. The only problem is.....you didn't indicate if Cloak would be able or unable to reach the surface. :?:

In such cases should one just assume the dice rolls in favor of the player? Or do you have something else planned and would perfer me to post without resolving the action myself?
I said he escaped unnoticed, and intended that Cloak was to be successful in whatever he/it was attempting to do. I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear.

In the future, if I do not expressly state what your character's fate currently is, then you are free to handle his/her next action however you see fit. Take advantage of my mistakes...make it fun!
Just a heads up that I, spiderbob, will NOT be able to post or RP or whatever you call it on June the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th. I'll be at Conception Abbey the whole weekened, working as a staff member and helping the campers, and teen staff members are not given access to the internet or a computer. So just a heads up.

Yeah.
Hey y'all,

I know this is really last minute (Kind of slipped my mind) but I'm not going to be near a computer for 8-9 weeks (Yeah I know....scary huh.) I'm going to be gone from june 18th (today) to august 13th. I'll be in europe and won't have much time to try and find a good internet cafe of any kind (Have a very busy schedule while over there. So TMT you have full permission to use my characters however you feel would best suit them as characters and the plot (just please don't kill them off Smile) And while I'm at it, The Watcher has pull permission to use Chandi however you feel like it but again, please don't kill her off ^_^ I'm so sorry this is last minute, with all the packing and saying good-bye this week I totally spaced out anything going on online....:S

Anyway, I'll be back in the swing of things once I get home.

I'll miss y'all

- Liz
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Ok, can we actually do a role call of those people who are around and wanting to post more often?

(I soo envy you Liz!)

I'm just wanting to know so that way, we all know which character to interact with.

I'm here, Victoria's here...waiting....impatiently...
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I'm here, and have been trying to post more often.....
I'm here, but not for long. My last remaining single uncle on my dad's side of the family is finally getting married, so on July 3rd, my family and I are driving down to Philidelphia to go to his wedding and won't be back home till the 13th of July. I may be able to slip in a post here or there, but it's going to be busy and hecktic, so I won't be posting much, if at all.
I know Bill has been so busy with real life and work he checks in on us every week but hasn't been "arsed" to post lately.

(I soo hope he reads this!) Mwhahahaa
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Yeah, I'm pretty much here.
I'm here. Not posting as regularly as I'd want to or I should, but I'm here. Not getting a whole lot of character interaction, but...maybe if we all posted more?
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
See, therein lies the problem. If you don't know who's around (and posting) it's hard to post more.

But now that I know who a few of your are... I'll be having Victoria talk to you more.

I'm bored. Bill's MIA so Hank's out of Victoria's life, Tessa's not around this time neither is Spider-Man. So I just gotta get her talking to everyone else (who is around).
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
OK, don't want a medal, but I made 3...count em 3! posts on the watch today. I challenge myself and everyone else to keep up that kind of momentum.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Ahh that's nothin' kid, back in the old days, Bill and I'd make about 15-20 each a day.

Ahh, the good old days... (insert music here)...

I'll keep up, but you have to remember, Solace and Tessa are in Europe on vaca, Bill is well, Bill right now and MIA.

But Thor's saying he's going to try to keep up.

I say, may the Force be with you!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
SLVRSR4 Wrote:OK, don't want a medal, but I made 3...count em 3! posts on the watch today. I challenge myself and everyone else to keep up that kind of momentum.

Yeah, well, uh, I uh, I haven't had breakfast yet. So HA!!

going camping with family, won't be back till Thursday. Bye.
I'm back! Trying to read through whatever i've missed and get caught up...Europe was marvelous btw ^_^
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]
Hey y'all,

I'm back from Europe ^_^ Sorry I didn't post while overseas...but internet cafe's are expensive in europe (especially when your on a limited budget.) So I'm trying to catch up and will hopefully be posting sometime later this week (Once jet jag wears off.)

- Liz
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Glad to see you guys made it back in one piece! We've all missed you!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]