Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to Wizard World Chicago?
With any luck... Our good friend and Comic Widower Mr. Glenn Walker is in the process of procuring Thor and I press passes for Saturday for this lovely event.
So, is anyone else going? Because if so, I think we should all definately meet up and I'll gang up on some writer/artist we all have a beef with.

Trust me, you won't be able to miss us...look for the extremely pregnant lady. Lol

Anyone you are looking forward to getting autographs from?
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
As you know, I plan on going as I'm aready in the Chicago part of Wizard World Chicago. The only problem is I usually work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights with leaves me all sleepy the following mornings. However... as soon as I can track down the exact dates of the event I'm going to request that Saturday night off so I can at least spend all day Saturday and Sunday there.

And right now I'm not so sure I have beef with any writers....though if Joss Whedon is there I'm definately gonna have to disregaurd by blackness for a few and go all geeky on the Buffy creator until he gives me his siggy. Big Grin

Anyone else wanna autograph? 8)
It's August 13, 14, and 15th.
Thor and I will be there with Surfer and Nova on the 14th.

Careful there Truth...they may take away your ghetto pass...

whahahaha!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I won't be able to make it Sad But if somebody can manage an autograph from Joss Whedon for me, I would be the happiest little nerd around!

~Tessa~
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]
I'd love an autograph of Joss Whedon, except there is the little problem of me living in the Netherlands. :-( Oh well, just have to wait till he comes here then.
OOOOOOOOO I'll be there! Me! the geek in the Spiderman club shirts who's got a shaven head!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Settle down Bobby...

The boy ain't right, sorry.

(And that's my best Hank Hill impersonation.)
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
If you guys want Galactus, you have to be in line at least 6:00 in the morning. I went to Philly, and on Saturday, stood in line at 6 to get in. 5 hours later, I got my Galactus.
To avoid anything like the LA Fiasco, now they give out tickets for a garunteed Galactus while you are standing in line. Hope this helps anyone wanting a Galactus! If you need any more info about attaining Galactus, PM me.
Well..personally, Thor and I think it's ridiculous to spend 100.00 on Galactus.
Personal opinions here...but even as addictive as plastic crack is, we can get the dial stats off of HC Realms, dig out the old Galactus Action Figure, pop a sentinal off his base, and blamo! Instant Galactus and we've spent maybe 10.00.

oh..and I don't plan on standing in any lines either...I've got an ace up my sleeve in that department.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
THE GOOD NEWS

I have bought me ticket (3-Day) and am positive I am going at least two of those three days.

THE BAD NEWS

I'll most likely be working that thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday night making me the walking dead at the convention. Stupid need for money to buy stuff....
I speak for Nova as well, Truth. We hope to see you there. Look for a tall guy with a shaven head and a short red headed Irish girl by my side. Maybe you, Thor, Chanty, Nova, and I can meet up somewhere? Let me or The Norse ones know.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Ok, it was great! If I hadn't tired out so quickly we would have stayed longer. I did get some great autographs and got to talk to the one person I had been wanting to... Brian Pulido.
VERY HAPPY!!!

I'll write up a detailed report when Thor and I get home!

Oh...and I know Srf4 got a photo of the guy, but I'll have to get him to post it...I sooo thought of Liz when I saw this guy walking around dressed up like Captian Jack Sparrow... he even had the walk and all the mannerisms down!!! It was scary!!!!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I'm an idiot. I truely am. I just got paid this past Thursday, and after coming home from Day 3 of Wizard World Chicago....I'm broke once again. Ah well...it happens. (Stupid impulse buys).

Friday, went by myself and ended up spending to much. Saturday, go and meet up with a few board members and barely spend any money. Sunday? Go by myself and make a couple of reeeeaaallly stupid impulse buys and end up depleting the rest of my funds.

Anyway....I'll be back in a few in a brand new thread where I discuss what I saw, when I saw it, and what I thought.