Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story That Never Ends
Okay, kiddies try this on for size...it can be fun. It's called the "Continuous Story". Basically someone starts a story with one line. The next person adds a line and this goes on and on and one until you have a full story. A few basic rules. One sentence only please. Keep it PG13 or less. When you reply, paste the previous part of the story, skip a line and then put your line in. Be creative. That's about it. Let's give it a whirl.

I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway.
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway.

I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said...
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said,

"Get out while you still can!"
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can!

We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!"

The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine.
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine.

Wnating to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway.
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway.

Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway. Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge.

The unmistakable sound of a shotgun firing filled the hall, and I felt the wood at my feet splinter.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway. Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge. The unmistakable sound of a shotgun firing filled the hall, and I felt the wood at my feet splinter.

From behind the creaking door, a grizzled old man stepped forth holding his trusty old shooter as he exclaimed, "That was but a warning shot, son!"
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway. Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge. The unmistakable sound of a shotgun firing filled the hall, and I felt the wood at my feet splinter.
From behind the creaking door, a grizzled old man stepped forth holding his trusty old shooter as he exclaimed, "That was but a warning shot, son!"

My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape.
My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape.

The old man got increasingly closer and I could smell cheap whiskey wafting through the air.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape. The old man got increasingly closer and I could smell cheap whiskey wafting through the air.

I was no longer in the hallway but had stumbled into a side room -- dark save for moonlight seeping through a shuttered window -- and I was not alone.
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway. Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge. The unmistakable sound of a shotgun firing filled the hall, and I felt the wood at my feet splinter. From behind the creaking door, a grizzled old man stepped forth holding his trusty old shooter as he exclaimed, "That was but a warning shot, son!"

My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape. The old man got increasingly closer and I could smell cheap whiskey wafting through the air. I was no longer in the hallway, but had stumbled into a side room: dark save for moonlight seeping through a shuttered window, and I was not alone.

The old man stalked in after me as I clawed at the boarded up shutters, desperate to escape.
I entered the abandoned house and walked down the dark, empty hallway. I felt the walls on either side of me, when suddenly I heard a loud voice that said, "Get out while you still can! We don't take too kindly to your type around these parts!" The voice, filled to the brim with southern drawl, sent chills racing down my spine. Wanting to run away, but unwilling, I continued walking down the hallway. Deep within the dank darkness of the house, a door creaked, the sound of shrieking wood enough to set my teeth on edge. The unmistakable sound of a shotgun firing filled the hall, and I felt the wood at my feet splinter. From behind the creaking door, a grizzled old man stepped forth holding his trusty old shooter as he exclaimed, "That was but a warning shot, son!"

My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape. The old man got increasingly closer and I could smell cheap whiskey wafting through the air. I was no longer in the hallway, but had stumbled into a side room: dark save for moonlight seeping through a shuttered window, and I was not alone. The old man stalked in after me as I clawed at the boarded up shutters, desperate to escape.

The Shudder opened, just as the old man grabbed my shoulder.

My heart catching in my throat, I turned to run, but only found that I had no escape. The old man got increasingly closer and I could smell cheap whiskey wafting through the air. I was no longer in the hallway, but had stumbled into a side room: dark save for moonlight seeping through a shuttered window, and I was not alone. The old man stalked in after me as I clawed at the boarded up shutters, desperate to escape. The Shudder opened, just as the old man grabbed my shoulder.

Upon the opening of the shudder, a ray of brilliant sunlight rushed through the window and temporarily blinded the old man.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]