Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Sci-Fi Geek's Dream.....(Non-Comic Related)
Ladies...Gentlemen...and transgender species....I Have Seen The Light!!

Granted the light is coming from my TV screen...but great googa-mooga!!

First of all, let me say that I have always loved the Sci-Fi channel, but over the past few months this station has become number one on my list of channels to watch. It started with the announcement of "Stargate: Atlantis", a show which in it's title alone promised to combine two of my faorite mythos. But now, while actually watching the show (which I taped earlier this night) I am treated to all of these new promos for shows and mini-series that are making me wish I had Tivo.

Earthsea, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars, Battlestar Galatica.....wow.

The Battlestar Galatic miniseries was a great tribute to the original in my opinion, and now the franchise is being revived with a new ongoing series. Earthsea I'll admit I don't know much about, but medieval-esque stories and shows and movies are always a good time killer, and one made by Sci-Fi channel can't be all bad.

But onto the show that really got my juices flowing. Farscape, The Peacekeeper Wars. When Farscape first went off the air, like many others was left feeling unresolved, incomplete, and just downright angry. But now it's coming back, and based off the mini-trailer promo they've shown for it, it's coming back with a vengence. Surely I'm not the only one who's excited about one or more of these shows.

Anyone else wanna comment?