Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local Holiday
Well it had to happen eventually!. Just thought i would let you all know I won't be around for the next few days as I am going down south to visit a friend for a few days and won't have net access, so try not to break anything!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'll be back friday night (GMT). See you all then.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
thought I would give you an update on my trip.. as some of you may know I took the plunge and visited my ex down in Yorkshire.. well things went well.. well better than well. I think we both agree the distance has been good for getting things in perspective. and we are going to make another go of it, the whole relationship thing. so I guess Sue is now my ex-EX. although the travelling is going to be a killer heh Wink

anyone else have any trials and tribulations with long distance relationships?
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Oh you don't even want to know! LOL.

When TMT and I first started dating, he was 6 hours away. Trust me, we both know the trials of long distance dating. It's no fun. Especially the 100.00 phone bills that come during that time! LOL.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Just so as you all know I am off to visit my girlfriend once more. I will be offline from Wednesday (24th) PM till probably Tuesday(30th). (At least it will give my phone a chance to rest :p)
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Well...hope you have fun :twisted: Wait...umm..well you know what I mean.

Anyway...I'll be a mum by the time you get back here! So you'll at least got to miss out on all the gory details!
But they'll be photos...oh yes, there'll be photos!

Have a good time and tell her to enjoy herself! mwahhaaa!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]