Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS!!!!!!
On this day (11/29/04) Enchantress (Annette) and The Mighty Thor (Jeremiah) welcomed their daughter Isabelle Kara Peterson into the world. She was born at approximately 7:34 p.m. (Central Time)
She has dark curly hair and blue eyes. She weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces, and is 20.5 inches long. Please help me in welcoming my Niece into the world!!!!

P.S. Both Mother and Baby are doing just fine! Annette is resting after her 18 hour labor...WELL DESERVED REST Lol
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
That is awesome! Congrats you guys, I bet she's just precious looking.

~ Mandy
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]
Wow!
Congratulations to you guys! A future comic lover is now in our midsts!

TheBeyonder
-I'm really happy for you guys,and I wish you all the best.
Ok everybody, I am officially some little girl's Dad. Isabelle Kara Peterson came into the world last night, November 29th (only two days past her due date) at 7:34 (Eastern time actually), weighing in at a healthy 7lb 14oz and measuring 20.5" long. We went to the hospital at 1:30 am on Monday, and there was really no change in Annette's condition or the progress of the baby over past visits. But by the time the doctor came in at 8 and checked her again, she was fully effaced and measuring at 3cm, so he kept her and about 12 hours later, our daughter was born. In a word, she is perfect. She has curly long dark hair, dark blue eyes (which Mommy says will turn brown later) and the most expressive face I've ever seen on a newborn. Oh, and everybody says she got Daddy's long eye lashes. I guess I passed along something of value ;-)

Annette and Isabelle are both doing wonderful. Annette made it through labor like a trooper, with very little trouble to speak of. Isabelle roomed in with Annette and I last night and didn't hardly make a peep. Of coarse the exhaustion of birth probably played a role in that. The same exhaustion, coupled with the mucus plug lingering in her throat is counteracting any appetite she might have at the moment, but the nurses say this is fine. She will decide she is hungry soon enough.

I have probably left out a hundred details that you may want to know, but for now this is all I can think of. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers over the last nine months everybody, we couldn't have done it without you.

the new Dad,
Jeremiah
Congrats folks, that so seriously rocks.
I'm so happy for you two right now (Or three really now that little Isabelle's arrived.) it already sounds like she has a very proud Daddy ^_^
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]
Hey everyone...I'm home...I'm tired...I'm achey...but I'm home.

I wanted to share photos that we've been taking...

here's the link!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1121498">http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse. ... id=1121498</a><!-- m -->
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Welcome home, brave new Mommy! You did an excellent job throughout all of this, and I can't even begin to describe how happy and excited I am for you and Jeremiah! Hope to be able to visit sometime soon!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Congradulations, Annette and Jeremiah, and welcome, Isabelle Kara! :-)

Glenn
HEY! Congrats to you both and best of wishes!!!
A big thanks to everyone for your warm wishes.

TMT and I are adjusting to having a wee one in the house. Just as soon as we have a routine down, we'll be around more. Right now, I'm just trying to recover from the battle known as childbirth.
Her most royal Asgardian Princess (aka Isabelle) is doing wonderful.

Again, thanks guys!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Sorry for the delay. Life has been a rush. But not as full as yours is gonna be now Wink

Congratulations. She's a wee beauty. Love and Hugs all round!!!
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I too am sorry for arriving so late. I responded to the email as soon as I got it, but I haven't been coming to the board as much as I should as of late. Again though, Congrats on the newest addition to the family....though now I have two baby Isabelles to keep track of.

Prepare for mistaken identity baby stories a plenty!
Ok, thought I'd give everyone a quick update.
We are all doing great! Isabelle is gaining weight (as per the Dr's appt yesterday.) Mommy is going through postpartum crying fits for no apparent reason (ahh hormone surges!) and Daddy is on the edge of sleep deprivation I think!
As soon as we get a routine set, we'll be around here more. But for now, we have to get adjusted to this little beauty who's absorbed our entire universe.

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful well wishes. It means a lot of TMT and I to know we have such wonderful friends!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]