Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The corrupt-a-wish game
shamelessly ripped off from another mesage board...
it's the corrupt-a-wish game.
someone makes a wish, then you come up with a funny way that that person's wish backfires.
then you wish and then the game continues on endlessly (or for a page or so before everyone gets sick of it).

here's an example....

person #1, "i wish i was immortal."

person #2, "wish granted. you are incapable of dying, and spend the rest of eternity at the center of the sun in incredible agony.
i wish i had a puppy."

I'll get us started.

I wish I could have a life of ease with as much money as I ever needed.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
You are granted such life. As such, after winning the lottery you slip into a coma where you don't have a care in the world. People come to feed you, bathe you, shave you (if needed), and remove your waste.

I wish that Firefly would come back with all new episodes with the same cast, budget, and quality of acting, writing, and special effects that it had before for at least another 26 episodes.
"I wish that Firefly would come back with all new episodes with the same cast, budget, and quality of acting, writing, and special effects that it had before for at least another 26 episodes."

Your wish is granted! However, after being renewed, you're Television explodes and the resulting explosion robs you of your eyesight. You will never be able to see the thing that you have wished for.

I wish that I could make everyone be courteous to each other and treat each other with respect.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
"I wish that I could make everyone be courteous to each other and treat each other with respect."

Your wish is granted! But here's the thing, you get so sick of everyone being courteous that you yourself become bitter and spiteful.

I wish that there be Peace on Earth in all feuding nations.
Your wish is granted-there is peace on earth. However, shortly after peace is declared, earth is invaded by aliens and the entire planet enslaved for being seen as a weakling society!

I wish...cats could talk.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted, however, the only things that they ever say is "I'm Tired" or "I'm Hungry" or they make horrible nasty comments about the way you look.

I wish that everyone I know who would like a new car could get one with no strings attached.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
You wish is granted, and everyone you know who wants a new car finds one in their driveway this Chrismas season.

It is a Gremlin.

A Hot Wheels Gremlin.

I wish I had known that the Jay-Z/Linkin Park cd only contained 6 songs before I bought it.
Your wish is granted, however after saving the money you would have paid for the CD, you walked out of the music store only to be stabbed and mugged of the money that you would have spent. The mugger then goes into the music store and purchases the CD himself.

I wish that my employer wasn't such an ass.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted! Suddenly, your employer becomes world renounced for being such a humanitarian company, that it sends all it's employees to positive thinking seminars with Tony Robbins!

I wish George Lucas would quit with the Star Wars movies already!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Granted. But as George Lucas quits pumping out the Jedi, he uses his newfound free time (and immense wealth) to break into the comic industry and promptly buys the rights to many comic characters. He then spends the next 30 years writing 3 Lady Death stories.

Two of which are prequels.

I wish I could track down all the issues of Marvel's AoA saga for half of what they originally cost.
This one's easy. You track down all Original copies at a steal of a price. The reason they are so cheap is because they are printed in an indecipherable foreign language. Half of the pages are missing, so the artwork makes no sense either.

I wish that I could take back all of the mean things that I've ever said to everybody that didn't deserve it.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Granted-However in the process of going around to apologize to everyone, you get the crap beat out of you each time for every mean thing you've ever said to people who didn't deserve it...especially by the kid in the helmut.

I wish teleporting technology was around the corner.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Your Wish is Granted.

But a flaw in the design means you can only teleport into the areas around the corners of the room you are currently in.

I wish I could fly way up to the sky...
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted-However on your descent back to earth you plummet to the earth and crash. You can fly way up in the sky, but unfortunately have not mastered landing.

I wish people would be responsible for their own actions instead of trying to pawn them off on other people!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted. HOWEVER, because everyone is fessing up to the myriad of things that they do, the various criminals of the world are now overpopulating the prisons even more than they already do. The police can't keep up with the work load, and eventually martial law is declared.

I wish I would have never watched Anchor Man: The legend of Ron Burgundy. (very stupid movie, although funny in parts.)
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted...

You went to the video store and rented a copy of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. You proceeded home, popped yourself some wonderfully tasty Jiffy Pop and slumped down into the sofa to watch what you figured to be Will Ferrel's newest bit of comedy gold. But once the video was in the VCR and began to play, you reliazed that the cassette had apparently been switched with a super early pre-release copy of Halle Berry's tour de force, Catwoman. Crippled by the sheer terror of it all you began to bleed from the eyes and crumble into a mishappen, horribly disfigured mass of the man you formerly were. An effect eerily similar to what was witnessed in the horror flick The Ring, after that movie's characters watched a similarly hell sent film. Congratulations, you never saw Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I wish Rock music would once again reign supreme atop the music charts of the country, leaving bubble gum pop music in its wake.
I can't think of anything bad about that. Give me some time, though, and I'm sure I could devise something evil. (P.S. I'm now glad I saw Anchorman as opposed to the frightening alternative that you described.)
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
My wish is still lingering....you gonna corrupt it or what?
Your wish is granted...However, after a BRIEF stay at the top, Rock music gives way to a new trend in music...POLKA!!!! It sweeps the nation and all radio stations convert to the "NEW SOUND."

I wish that I could see my Brother, Sister-in-law, and my niece more.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Your wish is granted when you are kicked out of your home and forced to stay in the 3 foot high roof space above the garage. It is safe to say that Fonzie you ain't and the family soon become so tired of your mooching ways that they hire Michael Jackson to pose as your new would be room mate.

I wish that as you approach your later years in life you could pick a happy moment in which to live for ever (a la Star Trek Generations)...
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]