Animal Man: Origin of the Species TPB
X-Factor #72
Uncanny X-Men #303

DVD's:
Muppets Christmas Carol
Ghostbusters 1&2
Superman 2&3
Ace Ventura 1

And this frame with a picture in it of this guy wanting to be a famous writer (which I want to be). Anyway, its a really funny thing. Also some (damn, what's the word), big old fluffy things to keep your feet warm.
Don't know yet...just got out of bed and TMT has been baking my favorite cookies. So we haven't opened gifts yet.
But we did open our stockings last night..

and here's what I got...

A new toothbrush (it's tradition, we do that every year)
A box of Italian Chocolate covered Cherries
A box of Dark Chocolate covered Cherries
A dark chocolate orange ball (candy..it's amazing!)
2 canisters of very nice Zhena Gypsy Moon Tea bags. (Raspberry Earl Grey and a White tea with mint and rose)
and a really sweet card.

TMT got in his stocking...
a new toothbrush
a bag of M&Ms (Peanut)
a box of Andes mints
a book (Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Precursor to the DaVinci Code)
A pair of Spider-Man boxers.
and a Christmas Card.

We spent the evening tracking santa... <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.noradsanta.org">www.noradsanta.org</a><!-- w --> so we could let Isabelle know all about it. Hey, she may be little, but we gotta start early!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
2 T-shirts from Tmt's brother Tim
The Faery Queen Barbie from SR4 and Nova
A new set of pots and pans from my mom and dad (I asked for these! We've been together 4 years and have 2 pots in the kitchen!)

Now for the stuff TMT got me-
2 pairs of jeans
2 Janet Evanovich books
Samurai Jack Season 1 on dvd
The Phantom of the Opera special edition movie soundtrack.
A Aqua Teen Hunger Force T-shirt with the Moon-nites on it.
a 14k gold chain
a clover shaped diamond necklace I picked out some time ago. It has 4 pink heart shaped sapphires in the center a small diamond where they meet and is ringed by diamond and gold filigree. (I didn't think I'd get it, it was 300.00 just for the charm!)
a tinkerbell watch
and "Santa" Brought Isabelle and I a book of faery poetry.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
*Santa brought me:

a sweater
3 Nora Roberts books (Key trilogy)
Harry Potter box set (1-3 DVD)
socks

*Brother:

New Found Glory DVD
Bowling for Soup concert ticket

*Future little bro in law (hopefully):

$20 comic book money

*Future in laws (see above parentheses):

Sony MP3/CD Walkman

*My Sweetie:

Platinum Edition Aladdin DVD
100,000,000 Fans can't be wrong (Bon Jovi Box Set- CD's)
a Rogue "Barbie" (a toy biz toy)
My bride, my family and friends, and "Santa," were pretty good to me this year. :-) I got two new Tigger shirts, new measuring cups and spoons, Godzilla Tokyo SOS on DVD, the book "A Critical History of Toho's Godzilla Series," mocassins, a watch, a engraved pen set, chocolate-covered cherries, and, for the geek in me - the book "365 Days of the Golden Age of DC Comics," CD collections of Silver Age Iron Man and Avengers, and the prize of the day, a metal model of the 1950s Batmobile. Besides the material haul, I spent Friday with friends, Saturday with my family and today with Jenn's. A terrific Christmas all around. :-)

Glenn
We were supposed to spend Christmas eve with my family...but our area got HAMMERED with snow on Wednesday and we wound up with a record snowfall for our area... 30 inches!
So, with everyone being snowed in, interstates shut down and a level 3 state of emergency declared in our county, TMT and I spent Christmas without our extended families this year. But we are all getting together New Years Eve here and exchanging gifts.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I did pretty well this year ^_^ Got alot of stuff I wanted, which makes it that much better, plus my dad agreed to sit through a game of Lord of the Rings: Trivial Pursuit...even though he's only seen the first film.

Anyway, on to the presents.

From Liz:
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King EE (because it's tradition for her to get me the EE as a gift)
A green Frodo t-shirt from Hot Topic
a pair of checkered hoop earrings
a pair of black dice earrings
a Black Hills gold cross necklace....and yes, she spoils EVERYBODY like this, not just me.

From my other Sis:
10 dollars in cash
an Edward Scissorhands t-shirt from Hot Topic

From my Brother:
The 2005 LoTR wall calendar
15 dollars in cash

From my Dad:
a red Converse-ish watch keychain (because I have an obsession with Converse sneakers)

From my Mom & Dad:
A Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirt from Hot Topic
a photo of my siblings and I in a really nice frame
500 dollars for my summer trip

From my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins:
An Old Navy Gift Card

From my Boyfriend:
Diamond stud earrings (which I didn't wear for two days, until he informed me that they were on warranty)

From Friends:
A White Stripes tour dvd
a plush Grumpy Bear

Reading all this I sound a little spoiled, but really I'm not. At least not in my opinion.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]