Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last CD you bought and why?
I just ordered 3 new CDs...because I haven't bought any since John Mayer's Heavier Things came out...
let's see.. I got Pink's new CD because I love that girl, she's nasty and I love her.
I bought Prince's Purple Rain soundtrack, because at one time,
a loooooooooooooooong time ago *Chanty showing her age here* I had it in vinyl...thought it might be fun to have it in CD.
Ad Train's new CD with Calling all Angels on it cause Thor likes that song.

So, what's your latest music picks?
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
The last CD I bought was Jeremy Camp's CD Stay, which I totally love it ^_^ and this guy has got a voice to die for...
The last CD I -bought- was some time ago, and was Linkin Park's "Meteora."

I was given four CDs in the past month that have settled confortably in my player though.

"Aknahten" by Philip Glass
"Spider-Man Swings" music from the 1966 TV show
"Amon Duul II" by Amon Duul
"Kill Bill" soundtrack

Glenn Walker
The last CD I bought was 12 Stones, I fell in love with Paul McCoy's voice after hearing 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence.

I would love to get Maroon5's CD because I really like 'This Love', but don't currently have the extra cash to get it.
Audioslave by...Audioslave. I had been thinking about getting it for a while, but never quite got around to it until I heard "I Am The Highway". Once I heard that song on the radio I just knew i had to own their album. Bought it a month or so ago and it still hasn't left my CD player.

Of course...neither has Becoming X by Sneaker Pimps, Supreme Clientele by Ghostface Killa, or The Wu from the Wu Tang Clan. Big Grin

Konichiwa B****es!
The last cd I bought was the soundtrack to Pirates of the Carribean. That was awhile agoj. I really want Linkin Park's Meteora.
I got a new CD tonight...oh yeah! I got Outkast Speakerboxx/The Love Below..

and why? Because it's "Presents Friday." a weekly event that started when Thor and I were dating. Every Friday night, he brought me home a small present.

Cuz I like they way you move..
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]