Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unplayed Games
Unplayed games:

Hello Everybody (Hi Dr. Nick) Okay, now that we have that out of our system, WHERE IS EVERYBODY????? Glenn and I have been the only two people playing the games that we ALL used to be so competitive over! I know there are lives and families being attended to in the "REAL WORLD" but come on in every once in a while and have some fun! WHO AM I, TRIVIAL PURSUITS, WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE, CORRUPT-A-WISH, and COMIC/CELEBRITY ARE ALL WAITING FOR US TO MAKE THEM WHAT THEY ONCE WERE!!!! Not to mention the NEW game I'm starting tonight in memory of Mr. Mitch Hedberg...FAVORITE COMEDY BITS (tentatively titled.)
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Let's see...

Bill has been having massive computer problems. I've spoken to him while I'm at work and that's about it. He's in the process of doing a rebuild on his machine at home...and is very busy at work, so he has very little time to get on here.

Me...well, I'm preparing for my boss to go on maternity leave and take over all the HR work for my facility. So at work I have no time to get on here, and a night...well...sorry. I've got something a million times more adorable to play with than the computer.

Same thing goes for Thor. He's busy with work stuff, busy at home working on stuff for the local high school bands trailer, and of course, there is the Adorable one as well.

We try to get on here and post as much as we can. But in the meanwhile, just because we can't post as much as we'd like doesn't mean everyone should up and quit posting. We do still lurk daily even if we don't get a chance to post.

So if you are unhappy with the amount of people posting around here, go recruiting. We did not create Comics Uncovered to be the hub of internet activity. It was created as a haven for people who wanted to post, when they wanted to, and not have to worry about the powers that be lording down over them.

We ain't like that.

You guys have free reign around here to do what you like, within limits of the rules. So, go out and recruit if you want more people to talk to around here. I'm sure everyone on here frequents other websites and talks to people there. All it takes is one mention and boom. There ya go.

Your friendly Neighborhood Admin,
Chanty
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
I completely understand busy, and other reasons as well. There have been more than a few occasions when I've vanished from here because of other projects, illness, and yes, unfortunately deaths of friends and family.

I do plug CU with every update of Comic Widows, pushing both the forum here and the entire site as well. Maybe I'll start plugging in other venues as well. Let's see what we can do. :-)

Glenn
I am CONSTANTLY plugging it over at HCREALMS. Not a day goes by where I don't try to convert the masses.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]