Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty Pleasure TV
What do you consider your "guilty pleasure" tv shows.

Mine would be LOST. For 3 reasons... Sayid...Sawyer and Jack. Tongue

and Law and Order in it's various array of shows. No matter what time of day it is, I guarantee you can find a version of Law and Order on somewhere!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]
My guilty pleasure?

Powerpuff girls! What can I say? They're cute, they're super-heroes, and there's usually enough comic book reference in there to satisfy fan boys of all ages.

Another would be Ed, Edd, and Eddy. It's just funny. YEAH, I WATCH A LOT OF CARTOONS!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Everything I watch on television is a guilty pleasure. :-)

Currently on VCR schedule for Jenn and me are -

Krypto the Superdog, Judge Judy, Nancy Grace, Still Standing, Airline, Caesers 24/7, 24, American Idol, Amazing Race, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy/Girl, Scrubs, South Park, Hollow Men, ER, Survivor, Joan of Arcadia, The Tribe, The Batman, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited, Cops, In Bed With Butch, The Simpsons, Sketch Show and Enterprise.

Yeah, I know, that may seem like a lot, but consider this, other than having CourtTV for background noise and news during the day while writing, this is the only television I watch - and most of these are in reruns now anyway.

Glenn