Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I?
I am a teen/adult (I've grown up in various continuities) female on the side of the angels, from the DC Universe, but not a Gotham girl or a sidekick.

I have never been in any version of the Justice League, the Teen Titans or the Doom Patrol, but I am a team player.

I don't believe I've ever died BUT I have taken quite a bit of damage due to company-wide crossovers, retcons and reboots.

Not Power Girl.
Do you have a fondness for the color green?
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I am a teen/adult (I've grown up in various continuities) female on the side of the angels, from the DC Universe, but not a Gotham girl or a sidekick.

I have never been in any version of the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Doom Patrol, or the Avengers but I am a team player.

I don't believe I've ever died BUT I have taken quite a bit of damage due to company-wide crossovers, retcons and reboots.

Not Power Girl.

Ahem, one of my lovers wore green, so you might say I have a fondness for the color.
Are you Black Canary ?
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

I have never been in any version of the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Doom Patrol, or the Avengers but I am a team player.

Not Power Girl. Not Black Canary.

Ahem, one of my lovers wore green, so you might say I have a fondness for the color.
Are you Jade?
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
psst...you can only revive a game if you're going to post something here 8)
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Sorry, mate, life has been interfering of late. Back to the game...

------------------

Not Power Girl. Not Black Canary. Not Jade. Not even this century, yep, that's a hint, folks.

Have you been a member of the Legion of Super Heroes?
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

I have never been in any version of the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Doom Patrol, or the Avengers but I am a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Not Power Girl. Not Black Canary. Not Jade. Not even this century, yep, that's a hint, folks.

Are you Shrinking Violet?
Behind every great man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
[Image: rantlogo.jpg]
Are you Dream Girl?
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

I have never been in any version of the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Doom Patrol, or the Avengers but I am a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Not Power Girl. Not Black Canary. Not Jade. Not Dream Girl nor Shrinking Violet.

I'm guessing not many Legion readers or fans hereabouts?
I'll take a shot in the dark and guess Triplicate Girl.
Nope, not Triplicate Girl.

You could keep guessing I suppose, after all, only half of the Legion is female. :wink:

How about another clue?

She has gone by at least three (maybe more) codenames.
Is it Andromeda?
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Not Power Girl. Not Black Canary. Not Jade. Not Dream Girl, Andromeda, Triplicate Girl nor Shrinking Violet.

I have gone by at least three codenames and BONUS CLUES: I have yet to be animated and I am a Silver Age Legion girl.

The field of female Legionaires is getting considerably narrower... :wink:
Are you Princess Projectra?
I am a teen/adult (I've grown up in various continuities) female on the side of the angels.

I am a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

I am not Dream Girl, Andromeda, Triplicate Girl, Princess Projectra nor Shrinking Violet.

I have gone by at least three codenames.

One of my lovers wore green, so you might say I have a fondness for the color.

BONUS CLUES: I have yet to be animated, I was created in the Silver Age, and I have relatives both inside and outside of the Legion.
I know next to nothing about the LEGION, but I'll keep this game going with a guess for Shadow Lass. Even though Mon-El doesn't wear green.
Is it Phatom girl for God's Sake?
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I am a teen/adult (I've grown up in various continuities) female on the side of the angels.

I am a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

I am not Dream Girl, Andromeda, Triplicate Girl, Princess Projectra, Shadow Lass, Phantom Girl nor Shrinking Violet.

I have gone by at least three codenames.

One of my lovers wore green, so you might say I have a fondness for the color.

I have yet to be animated, I was created in the Silver Age, and I have relatives both inside and outside of the Legion.

And we are running out of female Legionaires to guess...
might as well suggest Saturn Girl then..
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
GlennWalker Wrote:I am a teen/adult (I've grown up in various continuities) female on the side of the angels, from the DC Universe, but not a Gotham girl or a sidekick.

Quick Q Glenn, did you remove these bits from later posts on purpose or do they still stand?
I am not Dream Girl, Andromeda, Triplicate Girl, Princess Projectra, Shadow Lass, Phantom Girl, Shrinking Violet, nor Saturn Girl. Wow, folks, are there that many female Silver Age Legionaires left? Other than me... I think not...

I have relatives both inside and outside of the Legion. I have yet to be animated. One of my lovers wore green. I have had at least three different codenames. Bonus clues: At different times I've had different sets of powers. I have worn at least six different costumes (and no, I'm not the Wasp either :wink: ).

And Mira, yes, all that's been said since the start of this game still goes. I just have been streamlining since we've narrowed it down to the Legion.

Glenn