Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I?
The only Silver Age female Legionaire that I can find who has not been named is Lightning Lass. If its not her, then I am out of guesses.
Tah Dah! Big Grin

Yep, you got it Thor!

I am indeed Ayla Ranzz aka Light Lass aka Lightning Lass aka Spark!

Your turn, my man! :wink:

Glenn
As it turned into a process of elimination game, I don't really feel good about the win, but I'll take it.

Ok, new game.

I have blonde hair.
Are you male?
Behind every great man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
[Image: rantlogo.jpg]
I am a blonde haired male.
On the side of the angels or otherwise?
I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels.
Are you a denizen of the Marvel Universe?
Do your blond locks flow wildly when you fly?
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]
I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly.
Do you have the X-Factor?
Behind every great man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
[Image: rantlogo.jpg]
Can you simulate flight?
Hey, we still playin'? :wink:
Sorry, my Holiday inspired video gaming has gotten in the way of my online exploits here lately. Lets see, where were we?....

Ahh yes, I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.
Are you Captain America?
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

And no, I am most certainly not Captain America.
Do you carry weapons or other such tools, offensive or defensive?
I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I do quite often carry weapons of one sort or another, which are most definately both offensive and defensive.

Are you a team player?
I am willing to work with others on occasion, but I do not belong to any formal teams. I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I do quite often carry weapons of one sort or another, which are most definately both offensive and defensive.

Were you created by Stan Lee?
GlennWalker Wrote:Were you created by Stan Lee?
How about Roy Thomas?
I am willing to work with others on occasion, but I do not belong to any formal teams. I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I was indeed created by Stan Lee.
Have you ever had your own title?

I was indeed created by Stan Lee.

I have indeed had my own title, in fact, more than once.