Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aspen Comics Eagerly Awaits Debut At The Baltimore Comic-Co
<p><i>Official Press Release </i></p>
<p>After more than five years, Michael Turner will be heading back to the <a href="http://www.comicon.com/baltimore" target="_blank">Baltimore Comic-Con</a> to promote <a href="http://www.AspenComics.com" target="_blank">Aspen Comics</a> and its upcoming line of books for the remaining 2006 and into 2007. Along with Aspen VP and his Shrugged co-creator Frank Mastromauro, both Turner and Mastromauro are excited to make their Aspen Comics debut at the Baltimore show this coming weekend, and look forward to enjoying some one-on-one time with fans and retailers alike. </p>
<p>“We're definitely thrilled to be returning to the Baltimore ComicCon and to give everybody a taste of what Aspen has in store for the rest of 2006 and next year,” Michael Turner states. “From my Ultimate Wolverine series to several brand new Aspen series, 2007 is going to be a big year for us!” </p>
<p>Aspen Comics will be exhibiting at the show and both Michael Turner and Frank Mastromauro will be available for signings both Saturday and Sunday, check the Aspen Comics booth for more information. Along with an exclusive Baltimore ComicCon Print available only at the convention, Aspen will also be bringing a host of this summer's past convention exclusive books, prints, and one of a kind original artwork available for purchase only at the Aspen Comics booth. </p>
<p>Even when the convention ends, the fun still continues, as both Turner and Mastromauro will also be on hand to discuss information on future Aspen products and more with retailers at the Diamond Retailer Summit taking place Monday and Tuesday, September 11 th and 12 th . Turner and Mastromauro will be available to answer all and any questions regarding Aspen's line of books and products, and are looking forward to the chance to meet the retailers: </p>
<p>“I've always enjoyed the chance to talk with our retailers and to get honest feedback on our products and company. The information they provide is vital to how we look to move forward with our company plans, while always keeping the retail community in mind,” said Mastromauro. “We get to meet so many of our fans while signing at conventions, that this summit will be a great chance to sit down with our retail partners and find out how we can help them better serve their customers. I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, we have something pretty special planned for those retailers in attendance, so we'll see you all there!”   </p>

Read more...

Source: CBR Articles
Articles from the comic book site you HAVE to visit!