Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hero Intitiatve Offers Chance To Wing Your Own George P
<p><i>Official Press Release </i></p>
<p>LOS ANGELES, CA -- </p>
<p>George Pérez. <br>
That's right, George Pérez. <br>
You win, we fly George to your front door. If you're a store, congratulations, you get him for a signing appearance. If you're a fan, George comes to your house and takes you to lunch. Whatever. We find a way to make it work, and George will DO it—he's that crazy! <br>
</p>
<p>“Yeah, I'm selling a full day of my life for a good cause. I may not be Jack Bauer, but I'm hoping we can make those 24 hours both exciting and memorable!,” said Pérez. </p>
<p>Customers can be entered into the contest in two ways: </p>
<p>1) Every purchase at TalesOfWonder.com enters the customer into the drawing. Each $1 spent will result in one entry. The more you spend during the promotion, the more likely your chance to win. </p>
<p>2) Enter free by sending an email to <a href="mailto:contests@talesofwonder.com">contests@talesofwonder.com </a> with George Perez in the subject line. Limit one free entry per person, per day. Include in the email your first name, last name and full address. </p>
<p>Tales Of Wonder will donate a percent of every sale through the web site to <a href="http://www.heroinitiative.org/" target="_blank">The Hero Initiative</a>. </p>
<p>"TalesOfWonder.com is happy to again partner with The Hero Initiative," stated Joe Hovorka, TalesOfWonder.com owner. "The organization is a great way to give back to the creators that helped make this industry what it is today." </p>
<p>The contest begins at Wizard World Texas, November 10-12, and will run through the end of December.   The winner will be announced after January 1, 2007.   This prize is limited to a winner within the United States. </p>

Read more...

Source: CBR Articles
Articles from the comic book site you HAVE to visit!