Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you want to see in Avengers!
It would seem that I need to buy a Wizard and find out if that unholy rumor you've heard is true. I can only hope and pray that it's not, but I'm not sure. I think that the Ultimates has merit. The story thus far has only been a real building block for the characters. It would seem to me that it has the potential to take off dramatically as the year progress's(*again with the typo's yeah I'm a horrible speller...Blame Sandwich High!!).
I think that Surfer was telling me that they are thinking about like starting the series over. Like they would do a series....well what I am talking to you like you have no idea what I mean....heh They would just restart the #1 after every big climatic battle, which to my knowledge isn't going to be happening very often in that book. Personally I think that it's a refreshing change from your average comic. They've really brought some new and bold issues to light in the comic. As for Thor....I would say that I agree with you....he's not the real glamor boy that Marvel first started with....I think that he kinda grows on ya though....you get to start seeing some real demonstrations of his abilities in the last issue though.. So I'm not sure what to think of that.

Nanna Nanna Nanna Nanna BATMAN!!!!! :dcbat:

Messages In This Thread