Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardians Out of Character Thread
This trip is going to be what you guys make it. Remember, I am here only to move the game along with it begins to lag or when an action needs addressed. If YOU want it fun, make it fun.

On a completely different note however, if there are any special requests game wise that you'd like to make, please feel free to PM me. If there is a storyline you'd like to work in for your character and you don't want the rest of the group involved, we can do it as a side story easily.
I am all up for doing anything you guys want to within reason and bounds. Enchantress has already asked about doing something with AJ she's briefly mentioned in the game. But I was going to address everyone with it to see if they'd like to join in, seeing as she didn't care but didn't want to bore anyone with it. She's wanting to do a weekend excursion to New Orleans. If you think it's something your character would like to do, let me know. I can work it in between the Field Trip and the actual first mission. If perhaps you have something you want your character to do along those same lines, we can work it in between mission 1 and two.
Ideas, thoughts and complaints are welcome please!

The Watcher

Messages In This Thread