Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman Vs The World....
First to the Asgardian, I believe my favorite Batman would have to be the series in which Jason Todd departs the scene via Joker. I think the series was called the Death of a friend. but I could be mistaken.

To you Enchantress.....I knew I knew I knew that someone was going to bring up that fact of his frail humanity....to this I truly have no response other than he's THE BATMAN!!!! Honestly, I think that he would get smoked by some of the more favored Galactic Hero's and Villans. He just doesn't have the linear technology to take on the likes of Surfer, Thanos, Thor, and or Galactus. Now I might give him a chance against Captain Marvel...seeing as how he's been going off the deep end. 'Ol Bats might be able to con someone like the Martian Man Hunter or Orion to help him in a situation like that. But technically there is no possible way for him to defeat most of the cosmics. they're just too flippin strong!!!
Normally I would fight tooth and nail about that but he's got the earth hero's and villans all tied up.. There's not one that he couldn't beat(given the opportunity to prepare for the skirmish)...

BatFreak :dcbat:

Messages In This Thread