Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Heroes
The Truth Wrote:I have been very interested in this game since I first heard about it, but as my computer isn't exactly built for gaming I've shyed away from trying to install anything. Plus at the time the 15 bones a month was a little bit much for my non existant budget. Now however, with the news of City of Villains (the trailer for it looks awesome btw) coming out soon, and a bit more moolah in my pockets, I might just have to invest in some hardware upgrades and a copy of the game.

Personally, I have only played one MMORPG before, and that was Phantasy Star Online, a much different genre than CoH. I did however get a chance to play a bit of CoH at Wizard World Chicago and the little bit I played was indeed very fun (Even if I couldn't figure out a way to turn off superspeed). It is definitely something I as a gamer and comic fan could easily find myself wasting an unhealthy amount of hours on.

Sounds like me a couple months ago,I scrimped and saved for a couple months to get a new puter,just so I could play this game.
And it's funny you mention playing at WWC, I tried it for the first time at Comic-Con and I couldn't figure how to turn the powers on and off either,but now that I have the game it is not hard to learn at all.
And yes if you get this game,expect to spend a better part of the near future playing it,it is very addictive. Heck,sometimes I just play with the Hero creator to see what kind of cool looking hero I can come up with.

Well,Truth,I hope to see you on the streets of Paragon in the near future.

Messages In This Thread