Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Line-Up (SERIOUS SPOILERS!)
SLVRSR4 Wrote:I talked to Bendis personally at WW Chicago, and all he asks is for people to just sit back and bite their lips for now. Wait to see what is going to happen, and THEN make your decision on what you think about it. He said you he can't please everyone (not that he isn't going to try!) When all is said and done, if you like what he did, that's great. If you don't like it, that is your oppinion and you have every right to have it. By the way, did I mention that Brian Michael Bendis is an extremely awesome man to get to have a conversation with?

Bendis IS a hell of a guy and I readily confess I enjoy the hell out of most of the stuff he writes... however, his New Avengers has been a roller coaster ride with more disappointments and horrors than thrills.

In the beginning I was wholeheartedly waiting and seeing before reacting negatively. I had faith in his ability as a writer with an admitted love for the characters. I constantly defended him to other Avengers fans to wait and see as bendis himself has several times advised.

He's been on the book for six issues. And I'm sorry, but it's not getting much better.

Glenn Walker

Messages In This Thread