Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallville
Ok, watched the season opener last week and I have to say I was more than a little disappointed.

[spoiler]
1. How many times can we see Jonathan Kent in the hospital? Really? It's becoming old.
2. Why is it EVERY artifact that's found has some sort of Kryptonian history to it? Ancient Egyptian, American Indian? Esh. Incorporate a little bit of history from some OTHER DC characters in there.
3. Clark automatically assuming because Chloe's body wasn't in her grave that she wasn't Dead. Hello? He wasn't even around for the explosion, funeral or otherwise. How are we NOT to assume that with an explosion that grand, her body didn't incinerate?
4. Black Kryptonite?
5. If that's a Kryptonian Glyph on Lana's back. I'm giving up. I thought it might be interesting and I passed my theory off to J... what if it's Amazonian? Lana's new boyfriend did say that the Saint was a warrior queen....would be nice to see them go that way with it, but somehow I doubt it will happen.
[/spoiler]

See, when I can nitpick stuff that bad, I don't think I need to be watching....even for Lex at this point.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread