Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallville
Yeah, I agree. Smallville's season four opener was disapointing to me. Have you noticed that all the crappy stuff that happens to Clark
[spoiler]Putting on the red kryptonite after baby died, being 'reborn', etc.[/spoiler]
happens conviently during his three month summer break? It's like Jor-el sets his calendar clock for June and waits till then to do his big scheme.
But yeah, there were too many things, little things that grew in number that ruined my enjoyment of the episode.
[spoiler]especially all the references to the old superman sayings and stuff. 'What is that? A bird? A plane?' How many of those were there? Like ten I think. And what the hey is black Kryptonite??? Next we're going to have a purple kryptonite, then a orange, then turquoise. And I agree with Chanty on how it's mighty annoying that all ancient sculptors or drawings for that matter, all happen to be connected to Krypton and all are invoked with mystical powers. 'look at me, I'm tracing a picture. Oh no!! It's mystical too!!'[/spoiler]
Just too much stuff like that that ruined my enjoyment of the episode. And I wasn't really buying Lois' character.
[spoiler]though the slow mo thing when he flew was cool. probably only high light of episode.[/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread