Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallville
With all the cave relics and kryptonian relics on earth you'd start to get the feeling humanity was spawned from Kryptonians and they knew their planet was going to die and they knew that Clark would be the sole survivor and they knew he'd land on earth, be raised by the Kents, and become Superman. Of course, if they did know all this one would have to ask why the heck they didn't do something to keep themselves from dying in the first place. It's just too far fetched, even for comics.
Yeah, I read those articles too. Glad we're getting a cameo of other D.C. characters.
[spoiler]There is a rumor...rumor mind you, that Bruce Wayne will also appear in the season.[/spoiler]

Hey, I only got to see the last half of today's Smallville (episode 2 of season 4), partially because I got home late and partially because I was watching Lost during Smallville commercials (heckuva a show, though I'm afraid the beast is gonna be a dinosaur or something stupid like that) but would anyone care to fill me in on the first half of the episode.

Oh, and before I end this post, next week's episode looks really dumb. I really hate how Smallville is becoming more and more dependant on sex appeal. I'd rather have great episodes like in season 1 and 2 that a bunch of episodes with the characters striking several different sexy poses and making out for five minutes. If I wanted to see that, I'd go to websites or something. But I don't. I want a good story and good character development, so let's go back that way with the show please. (really really missing the good 'ol Lex and Lionel talks that were so well thought out and developed. really liked those. Their talks are so short now and just trival threats and small talk).

Okay, that's my rant for the day. Post is ending...now.

Messages In This Thread