Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
As found on Cinescape.com:

posted on Oct. 3, 2006...

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Beau Garrett and Andre Braugher have both signed on to play roles in the upcoming 20th Century Fox sequel FANTASTIC FOUR: THE RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER. They will join Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis in the cast.

Garrett will play Frankie Raye, a scientist and love interest to Evans' character. In the comic she eventually gains super powers. While Braugher will play a general with the responsibility to capture the Silver Surfer.

Shooting on the film is currently under way in Vancouver.

posted on Oct. 5, 2006...

According to WENN, the giant planet devouring character Galactus will show up toward the end of the FANTASTIC FOUR sequel.

"I don't want to give too much away but I will say this: Galactus will appear and fans will not be disappointed," said Fox chairman Tom Rothman.

The film is set to be released next year and will feature one of Marvel's most celebrated stories: the battle between the Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four, until the Surfer switches sides and fights against his master, Galactus.

------------------------------------------------------

So, with Galactus, Silver Surfer and Frankie Raye all showing up, will anyone be surprised if Nova: Herald of Galactus makes an appearance by movies end? Or maybe the better question should be, will my brother and his squeeze be able to contain their geeky squeels of delight as to not annoy the other movie goers? Only time will tell.

Messages In This Thread