Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil War: The implications and fallout
if you've read the T-bolts tie-in (104) that just came out this week... you get a HUGE hint of what may happen next in Civil War...

[spoil]apparently, the whole "jail" thingie that Richards, Starks and Pym are working on is useful only if Zemo uses his moonstones's space folding abilities (I don't really know how to describe it) so really, all the power is in Zemo's hands. While he and the T-Bolts are arresting the unregistered villains, they're also brainwashing(?)/convincing them to join the T-bolts, thus creating a giant army... and at the end of the book, Zemo meets with Capt, Hercules and Falcon and tries to convince them to enter his scheme...

What I'm thinking is that - of course he's playing both sides - but he'll be proposing to the Resistance to let themselves get captured and when the moment arives, he let's them loose and together with her pumped up T-bolts, utterly destroys the the pro registration group...

or it's just a ploy to get the resistance in custody.[/spoil]

It was a much better issue than T-bolts have been doing in the past... although I still don't like a bunch of the characters...

I really like the FF tie-ins too. The whole Reed vs. Sue thing that's developping is quite interesting.
And Civil War: Front Line is quite interesting too... it follows newly incarcerated and powerless Speedball as well as shows scenes of combat between pro registration heroes and Resistance members... (mostly C-list characters and lower) We follow Ben Urich and Sally Floyd around too.

Messages In This Thread