Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil War: The implications and fallout
CW is one of the best, if not the best, crossover special in a very long time, it's the best one I've read in the few years I've been reading... despite a few (ok, a lot) of inconsistencies and continuity errors)

I agree that [spoiler]they should have shrunk Bill Foster, between the million or so size-changer using Pym particles in comicdom, one of them should have been able to do it... especially Pym who had that power a while back... (I don't know if he can still shrink people/things though)[/spoiler]

oh and [spoiler]Thor-clone and electro-Mjolnir aren't that great either... but I think they're trying to depict IM as a nutjob... I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ended up blaming him and he'd end up in a jail cell or a mental ward...[/spoiler]

I am very very very disappointed in the Civil War: Runaways & Young Avengers mini so far.... 3 of 4 have come out and there's not a whole lot that happened... plus the story has pretty much nothing to do with CW except for the reason of the presence of YA (and the villain) in LA.

[spoiler]also... since when is Wiccan an alien? that crazy dude kidnapped Karolina (a Majesdonian alien), Teddy (a Kree-Skrull mixed race alien) and Xavin (a Skrull) but why Billy? he's the supposed son of Scarlet Witch and Vision... not an alien? that puzzles me...[/spoiler]

Also, I'm not crazy about the art... it's so dark and grey... so depressing and lifeless...

Messages In This Thread