Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I?
All right...here goes.

I do not hail from the DC universe.
Male or female?
Are you hero or villain?
Are you of the DC persuasion?
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
- Not DC
- Female
- Hero
Spandex, armor or plainclothes?
Are you a Marvel gal?
- Not DC
- Female
- Hero
- No Armor, but Spandex and Plain Clothes
- Yes Marvel
Are you SHE-HULK?????????
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Are you a Mutant?
OK hotshot...if I ever get to do this fun thing again...you are not allowed to guess. Yes it is She Hulk. Your turn.
Here we go again! my character is a MALE.
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Can you fly?
DC, Marvel, or other?
I am a male
I CAN fly
I hail from the Marvel Universe
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Hero or villain, bub?
I have been both Hero and Villain, but more often than not, been on the side of the angels.

I am a male
I CAN fly
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Are you Wonderman?
I have been both Hero and Villain, but more often than not, been on the side of the angels.
I am a male
I CAN fly

Nope, Not Wonder Man, though that was an excellent guess, and would have been a conclusion that I would have jumped to given the same clues!
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Well, I know how your Heroclix brain works, and with the impending Mutant Mayhem set just around the corner, I thought that Wonderman might be on your mind right about now. But anyway...

Are you an Avenger?
Are you Angel (archangel)?
-I have been both Hero and Villain, but more often than not, been on the side of the angels.
-I am a male
-I CAN fly
-I hail from the Marvel Universe
-I am not, nor have I ever been an Avenger
-I am not Angel (Archangel)
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
Do you wear a cape?
Are you a mutant?
Are you Beta Ray Bill?